|Team has Disbanded.|
|Number of Players:|
|Sponsor(s):|| Sound BlasterX |
|Social Media & Links|
|Created:|| Organization: 2003 |
Call of Duty Division: 2012-12-12
compLexity Gaming is an esports organisation based in the United States that currently has teams in Call of Duty, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Hearthstone, Starcraft II and Heroes of Newerth. For information about their former Halo team, check out their Halo Esportspedia page. For information about their former Smite team, check out their Smite Esportspedia page. For information about their former League of Legends team, check out their LoL Esportspedia page.
Black Ops II
With the lack of competitive support with in Modern Warfare 3, Quantic Gaming decided to end their sponsorship with Leverage. The roster only competed in one event, EGL 8 Manchester 2012, during MW3 and awaited the next game to get a new sponsor. With the release of Black Ops 2, ACHES and TeePee, alongside FEARS and former Halo pro Crimsix, were signed by CompLexity Gaming for the upcoming season. In their first major online event, CompLexity won Frag Cup IV by defeating JuKeD. At the first LAN of the season at UMG Chicago 2012, OpTic Gaming defeated CompLexity in the finals. This resulted in an altercation between ACHES and Nadeshot during post game handshakes. ACHES remained team captain of the team but FEARS was dropped in favor of TuQuick for the next event. After two 4th Place finishes at MLG Dallas 2013 and Call of Duty Championship 2013, TuQuick was dropped and Clayster was added from UNiTE Gaming to what would become one of the greatest rosters in Call of Duty history. This new roster found immediate success as they won the very next event, MLG Anaheim 2013, by defeating the four event defending champions, Impact. The team would win the next two event, Gfinity 1 and UMG Atlanta 2013. UNiTE Gaming would top CompLexity at the MLG PAX Prime Invitational but the team would bounce back and win the final three events of the season at Gfinity 2, MLG Fall Invitational 2013and ESWC 2013.
CompLexity continued their dominance into Ghosts by winning MLG Columbus 2013 but all wasn't right. The team decided to drop Clayster due to internal conflicts and not any performance issues. Former Impact world champion Karma would be the new addition and he instantly clicked with the team as they won the next event, UMG Philadelphia 2014. The team decided to drop out of the Call of Duty Winter Invitational after just two matches. Reasons for this were poor organisation and not being allowed to stream on Twitch. The team set their sights on Call of Duty Championship 2014. They qualified for the event with a 2nd Place finish at Call of Duty Championship 2014: US Regional Final. At the Call of Duty Championship 2014, CompLexity went 3-0 in group play along with wining every series in the championship bracket. They defeated Team EnVyUs in the finals to take the world championship. This made Karma the only two time world champion. Following the event, the team continued their dominance by winning the MLG CoD League Season 1 Playoffs and then further proving their dominance at UGC Niagara 2014. They lost in the first round but came all the way through the losers bracket to win the event. Following the event on May 6th, 2014, the team announced that the roster had been purchased by Evil Geniuses for an undisclosed amount. CompLexity would be absent from the scene for two years until their next roster at the beginning of Black Ops III.
Black Ops 3
On November 5th, compLexity announced that it signed NAMELESS, Ricky, MiRx, and Parasite to their team for the Black Ops III season. The team placed 3-4th Place at their first event, Totino's Invitational 2015. Shortly after the event, the team was invited to 2016 COD World League NA Pro Division Qualifying Invitational Tournament for a chance to qualify for 2016 NA CWL Stage 1 Regular Season. They defeated Nation and Happy Hour to claim their spot in the league. At UMG South Carolina 2016 Champion Tournament, compLexity was upset by challenger team Team Liquid and was sent home with a 9-16th Place finish. Over the next month, the team would only manage one top 8 finish in the four online Challenger Division events. The team's struggles would continue as they would finish the 2016 NA CWL Stage 1 Regular Season in 6th Place with a 10-12(41-50) record including losing their final six games. At 2016 NA CWL Stage 1 Playoffs, FaZe Clan defeated compLexity 4-0 and they would finish 5-8th Place. Following the event and months of internal issues, the team dropped Parasite and picked up former member of relegated Team Kaliber, Goonjar. This change didn't show improvement and Parasite was added back to the roster in place of NAMELESS after only a month.
- February 14th, 9-16th place at UMG South Carolina 2016 Champion Tournament.
- April 4th, 5-8th place at 2016 NA CWL Stage 1 Playoffs.
- April 11th, Goonjar joins. Parasite leaves. 
- May 23rd, Parasite rejoins. NAMELESS leaves. 
- June 12th, 9-12th Place at MLG Anaheim Open 2016.
- July 24th, Parasite becomes inactive.
- July 31st, ACHES, Accuracy and Lacefield join. 
- August 11th, Havok, Swarley and Llama join. Parasite rejoins. Ricky, ACHES, Lacefield and Accuracy leave.
- August 13th, Qualifies for the 2016 Call of Duty World League Championship.
- September 4th, 13th-16th placing at the 2016 Call of Duty World League Championship.
- November 21st, Havok leaves. 
- December 9th, Xotic joins. 
- December 10th, Qualifies for groups at 2017 CWL Las Vegas Open through the 2017 CWL Las Vegas Open Online Qualifier.
- December 11th, 17-32nd Place in the MLG GameBattles 2K Series NA 2016-12-11.
- December 18th, 13-16th Place at 2017 CWL Las Vegas Open.
- December 22nd, Xotic leaves. 
- December 23rd, Parasite, LlamaGod, and Swarley leave. 
- January 5th, 1st place at UMG Philadelphia 2014.
- March 30th, 1st place at Call of Duty Championship 2014.
- April 13th, 1st place at MLG CoD League Season 1 Playoffs.
- May 3rd, 1st place at UGC Niagara 2014.
- May 6th, Roster is signed by Evil Geniuses. ACHES, TeePee, Crimsix and Karma leave.
- To see the continuation of the roster's history, see Evil Geniuses.
- January, TuQuick joins. FEARS leaves.
- March 17th, 4th place at MLG Winter Championship.
- April 7th, 4th place at Call of Duty Championship 2013.
- April 16th, Clayster joins. TuQuick leaves.
- June 30th, 1st place at MLG Spring Championship.
- July 14th, 1st place at Gfinity 1.
- September 9th, 2nd place at MLG PAX Prime Invitational.
- October 19th, 1st place at MLG Fall Invitational.
- November 3rd, 1st place at ESWC 2013.
- November 24th, 1st place at MLG Fall Championship.
|ID||Name||Primary Role||Next Team|
|NAMELESS||Anthony Wheeler||AR Slayer||Luminosity Gaming|
|Karma||Damon Barlow||Slayer||Evil Geniuses|
|Crimsix||Ian Porter||Slayer||Evil Geniuses|
|TeePee||Tyler Polchow||OBJ||Evil Geniuses|
|ACHES||Patrick Price||Support||Evil Geniuses|
|Clayster||James Eubanks||Slayer||Team Kaliber|
|TuQuick||Aaron Chang||Slayer||Strictly Business|
|FEARS||Damond Abney||Slayer||Thrust Nation|
|MiRx||Marcus Carter||SMG Support|
Error creating thumbnail: File missingInsomnia eSports
|Goonjar||Jevon Gooljar-Lim||AR Slayer||Team Kaliber|
|Parasite||Christopher Duarte||SMG Slayer|
Error creating thumbnail: File missingRed Reserve
|Mr. X||Matt Morello||Head Coach||Evil Geniuses|
- January 22nd, compLexity - Call of Duty® World League with Call of Duty
- Apr 3, Call of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Day - Team Complexity Interview (13:16) - IGN
- Mar 31, Call of Duty Championship 2014 - Winners compLexity Gaming Press Conference (10:57) - CoDeSportsTV
- Nov 27, MLG Columbus 2013 - INTERVIEWS: compLexity Gaming Winners' Interview (9:07) - Mantrousse
- http://www.complexitygaming.com/news/4345/ compLexity Sells COD Squad to Evil Geniuses
- Changes to coL.COD complexitygaming.com
- Changes to coL.COD complexitygaming.com
- Parasite's Twitlonger twitlonger.com'
-  complexitygaming.com
- EG returns for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare evilgeniuses.gg
- Xotic joins twitter.com
- Xotic leaves coL twitter.com
- Parasite, LlamaGod, and Swarley leave coL twitter.com
- compLexity Returns to Call of Duty complexitygaming.com
- compLexity picks up ex-Quantic.Leverage Team fraggednation.com