|Team has Disbanded.|
|Number of Players:|
|Sponsor(s):|| HyperX |
|Social Media & Links|
|Facebook:||TeamLiquidPro Facebook Fanpage|
|Created:||CoD Division 2016-01-15|
|Disbanded:||CoD Division 2016-05-19|
Team Liquid is a multi-game esports organization based out of the Netherlands which currently has teams in Call of Duty, Starcraft II, League of Legends, Hearthstone, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Brothers, Street Fighter, Halo, and Overwatch. For information about their Halo team, check out their Halo Esporspedia page. For information about their League of Legends team, check out their LoL Esportspedia page.
Black Ops III
The Team Liquid organisation was founded in 2000 as a Starcraft clan. They merged with Team Curse (not the Curse Gaming organisation) in January 2015. It wasn't until January 2016 when the team formed their Call of Duty roster. The initial team consisted of Apathy, StuDyy, Merk, and Burnsoff and the goal was to work their way through the CWL Challenger Division and qualify for the 2016 NA CWL Stage 2 Regular Season. In their first LAN event, the team went through and won the 100 team UMG South Carolina 2016 Open Bracket and advanced to the UMG South Carolina 2016 Champion Tournament where they defeated Pro Division teams compLexity Gaming and FaZe Clan before falling to Luminosity Gaming and placing 3-4th. Liquid was able to garner enough NA CWL Points in the next month to qualify and take 2nd Place in the 2016 NA CWL Stage 1 Online Relegation Qualifier. This placing allowed them to challenge CWL team H2k-Gaming at 2016 NA CWL Stage 1 Relegation for a spot in the 2016 NA CWL Stage 2 Regular Season. Team Liquid went up 3-0 in the series but was unable to take a fourth map and lost the series 3-4. After failing to qualify, the team released all four players.
- January 6th, MerK, Burnsoff, Apathy, and StuDyy join. 
- February 14th, 1st Place in UMG South Carolina 2016 Open Bracket.
- February 14th, 3rd-4th Place in UMG South Carolina 2016 Champion Tournament.
- February 21st, 5th-8th Place in UMG CWL $25K Challenge Variant 1.
- February 28th, 17th-32nd Place in UMG CWL $25K Challenge Variant 2.
- March 6th, 17th-32nd Place in ESL CWL Challenge Division Tier 2 Event 1 North America.
- March 13th, 9th-16th Place in ESL CWL Challenge Division Tier 2 Event 2 North America.
- March 27th, 2nd Place in 2016 NA CWL Stage 1 Online Relegation Qualifier.
- April 1st, Team Liquid fails to qualify for 2016 NA CWL Stage 2 Regular Season.
- April 16th, Apathy leaves. 
- April 19th, StuDyy leaves.
- April 29th, MerK retires. 
- May 2nd, Burnsoff leaves. 
- May 19th, The organization officially announces they are no longer pursuing a Call of Duty team. 
|ID||Name||Primary Role||Next Team|
|Burnsoff||Matthew Potthoff||OBJ||Free Agent|
|Apathy||Bryan Zhelyazkov||Support||Team EnVyUs|
|StuDyy||Jeremy Astacio||AR Slayer||Luminosity Gaming|
|Caleb||Caleb Anderson||VP Sales/Console Manager|